Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Crazy Grandma

So, I've noticed that I've gotten stronger. It's an awesome feeling. The past two days that I've worked out, I haven't been sore the day after. I've been able to actually complete the 10x5 (modified) push-ups that Allie and I do without crapping out half-way through the fourth and fifth reps. I've also begun to look forward to Allie and my 11 o'clock work-out sessions. Last night we were both really pumped up, and she told me not to do crunches that would make Crazy Grandma cry, and so I was laying there, crunching, repeating "Crazy Grandma, Crazy Grandma," over and over in my head as I did my sit-ups. See, Allie has two Grandmas; Crazy Grandma, and Nine-Fingered Grandma, and she tells us their antics all the time. All in all, hilarity was had by all last night, and hopefully Crazy Grandma didn't cry because of my poor crunch form.

No comments:

Post a Comment